- Production Start Date : 5/1/2004
- Last Time Buy Date : 9/30/2022
- Date of Discontinuation : 3/31/2023
Appearance & Shape
|Operating Temperature Range
||-20℃ to 80℃
|Nominal Center Value
|Area of Stop Bandwidth
||30dB[within 5.7MHz to fn / fn to 15.7MHz]
||6.0dB[at minimum loss point]
||1.5dB[within 3dB Bandwidth]
SFSCE series are chip surface mount filters available for 3dB bandwidth at 700kHz to 1.3MHz (more than twice width compared with current types). They have 1.0mm max. thickness and small mounting area (4.5x3.8mm).
1. The filters are mountable by automatic placers.
2. They are slim, at only 1.0mm max. thickness, and have a small mounting area (4.5x3.8mm) enabling flexible PCB design.
3. Available lead (Pb) free solder reflow.
4. Operating temperature range: -20 to +80 (degrees C), Storage temperature range: -40 to +85 (degrees C)
||Standard Packing Quantity
||180mm Embossed Tape