- Production Start Date : 3/1/1991
- Last Time Buy Date : 3/31/2018
- Date of Discontinuation : 6/30/2018
Appearance & Shape
|Operating Temperature Range
||-20℃ to 80℃
|Center Frequency Tolerance
|Nominal Center Value
|Area of Stop Bandwidth
|Stop Band Attenuation
||6.0dB[at minimum loss point]
The SFPKA series is comprised of small, high-performance, economical, thin (5.0mm) filters consisting of 4 ceramic elements. Their innovative construction is perfect for shrinking mobile communication products such as cordless phones, pagers and transceivers.
1. The filters are mountable by automatic placers.
2. The filters can be reflow soldered and withstand washing.
3. They are slim, at only 5.0mm maximum thickness.
4. The bandwidth ranges from D to H.
5. Operating temperature range: -20 to +80 (degrees C), Storage temperature range: -40 to +85 (degrees C)
||Standard Packing Quantity
||330mm Embossed Tape