- Production Start Date : 1/1/2007
Appearance & Shape
|Operating Temperature Range
||-40℃ to 85℃
|Nominal Center Value
|Area of Stop Bandwidth
||30dB[within 9MHz to fn]
||7.0dBmax. [at fn](at minimum loss point)
||1.0dBmax.(at minimum loss point)
SFECF10M7 series for FM receivers are small, high-performance and super thin (1.4mm max.) filters. The piezoelectric element is sandwiched by the ceramics substrate. They have 1.4mm max. thickness and a small mounting area (3.45x3.1mm). SFECF series and CDSCB series (MHz Discriminator) enable customers to make VICS/RKE/TPMS set very thin
1. The filters are mountable by automatic placers.
2. They are slim, at only 1.4mm max. thickness, and have a small mounting area (3.45x3.1mm) enabling flexible PCB design.
3. Various bandwidths are available. Select a suitable type in accordance with the desired selectivity.
4. Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85 (degrees C), Storage Temperature Range: -55 to +85 (degrees C)
Communication Equipment/Audio Visual Equipment
||Standard Packing Quantity
||180mm Embossed Tape